Where wheelchairs get washed, parents get pampered and kiddos of Central Texas roll out in style!
The Raising Wheels™️ Wash ‘N Roll is a community event hosted by the Raising Wheels Foundation
to support our initiatives to improve accessibility for families raising children that are differently abled.
SAVE THE DATE
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Noon to 3pm
Hope and Believe Therapy Clinic
4900 Sanger Ave., Waco, TX 76710
Where wheelchairs get washed, parents get pampered
and kiddos of Central Texas roll out in style!
We will have food trucks, Texas Photo Bomb Photo Booth,
Comfort Dogs and much much more!!!
Can’t make it to the event? No problem, your generous donations make a world of difference.
Get involved in this Community Event and become a sponsor today.
- Large logo displayed on all event marketing material including banners, posters, flyers, etc.
- Logo prominently featured on the event website, located at: www.raisingwheelsfoundation.org with link to your company website
- Dedicated post on all social media accounts for event
- Large logo on signage at the event
- Logo displayed on event flyer
- Sponsor Name listed on the event page located at: www.raisingwheelsfoundation.org
- Social Media Mention with link to social media account
- Logo included on signage at the event
Everywhere for Everyone
RAISING WHEELS™ FOUNDATION
PO Box 23234
Waco, Texas 76702